Explore the museum on your own!
Guide-facilitators are at your service in the museum to answer your questions, give directions or draw your attention to certain exhibits in the collection. Enjoy the surprise impromptu events organised in the museum as you visit aircraft for “immediate boarding” activities.
The aeroscopia mobile application is a museum visit assistance app
To ensure a fun, interactive visit! Customised, documented and immersive, the app provides a step-by-step guide to casual, independent visits that introduce the collection in an entertaining way. To assist visitors during their tour, it provides plane monographs, GPS guided tours, practical information, a plan of the Museum, etc.
The aeroscopia application supplies more than 150 Mb of multimedia content or 1 hour of audio content. It is downloadable on the Internet or directly at the Museum. Some content is only available at the Museum.
The aeroscopia app can be downloaded free by scanning the BLEAM or from app stores (Google Play or Apple Store).
The app provides visitors with several separate lines of access from the homepage:
- “The collection”: enables the visitor to freely access the presentations of each plane and explore historical and technical aspects. Each presentation entry includes “Find out more” links that can by used at any time.
- “Guided Tour”: two GPS itineraries suggest a tour to match the visitor’s profile.
- “In the uniform of…”: A fun, enhancedreality surprise!
- “Practical aeroscopia”: all the practical information needed to get to the Museum and organise a visit there.
Download or rent an audio guide.
- Free application for your mobile phone download the app
- Rent a smartphone with additional charge of €3 (subject to availability, deposit is required.)
- The Super Guppy
Board the Giant of the Air to see a video that will introduce you to the aviation history of Toulouse.
- The Airbus A300B
Enter the A300B and, thanks to its transparent panels, discover the secrets of its cockpit, cargo deck and internal structure!
Be part of the legend and relive an outstanding technical achievement on board Concorde Sierra Bravo, the presidential aircraft!
- The 58m timeline!
Relive the History of aviation from Clement Ader’s Eole to the present day, and discover the major steps in the development of the region’s aviation industry.
- The Collection of Scale Models
Admire from all angles the legendary D.520 World War II fighter or the flagships of Toulouse’s industry from Caravelle to the A350.
- The Theme Islands
Travel into the heart of the world of aviation with the Theme Islands; fun and interactive exhibits to learn all about the careers and technology of the aviation industry, as well as aviation archaeology and the behind the scenes of a commercial flight.
Discover “The swift, safe, sweet Caravelle” according to General de Gaulle, a true commercial success of the 1960s, designed and built in Toulouse by Sud-Aviation.
And a variety of guided tours to discover the museum’s collection from many different angles!