Major events at the museum in 2016
2016 marks the 40th anniversary of the first commercial flights of Concorde, initially to Rio de Janeiro, Caracas and Washington.
>> 3 Concorde theme days :
- Sunday the 24th of January,
- Saturday the 9th of April,
- Sunday the 22nd of May.
>> A temporary exhibition about Concorde from the 28th of February to the 29th of May, including conferences (presented by Cap Avenir Concorde): see the programme.
Les envolées cultur'Ailes – Cultural Events
- The 8th of March (International Women’s Day): “Women Who Marked the History of Aviation.”
- The 2nd and 3rd of April: National Tourism and Handicap Awareness Days.
- Museum Night
- The 21st of June: The Summer Music Festival.
- September: European Heritage Days.
- The 5-9th of October: Science Week.
- The 17th-24th of December: Christmas.
Children’s Storytelling Visits (in French)
23rd of February, 17th of April, 22nd of April: 3:30pm.
CAREER FOCUS: discover the professions of the aviation industry, from to design, through production to operations. Scheduled every term.