The Evénement'Ciel Venue
For your Gala Nights, prestigious dinners, product launching or cocktail evenings, get carried away by the great adventure of aviation!
Beneath the mezzanine, in the hearth of the museum, the 506 m² Event Venue can be booked privately for evenings and professional events. This unique setting can host up to 400 guests in a cocktail configuration or 290 guests for a seated dinner.
Our all-inclusive packages include:
- Catering services from our recommended partners: Gimm Traiteur, Falcou and GlobeTraiteur.
- Activities offered by our artistic partners: Quai des Etoiles and MV2 (team building, treasure hunts, shows, etc.)
- Scenography managed by our team: furniture, aviation-themed decoration, aircraft mise-en-scène, ambient soundtracks, photography displayed near the aircraft.
- Qualified staff: guide-lecturers, stewardesses, cloakrooms, security and cleaning
* All catering services are provided by one of Aeroscopia’s recommended partners, but are negotiated, tracked and managed by the customer.
Private booking is possible from Monday to Sunday after 7 pm.
Information and Booking: Tel : 05 34 39 88 71